Apple iPhone 8 Plus Smartphone Full specification, Review & Prices in Kenya. Announced on Sep 2017.
Apple iPhone 8 Plus key features
- Body: Aluminum 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Gray, and Silver color options.
- Screen: 5.5″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 1080p resolution, 401ppi. True Tone adjustment via four-channel ambient light sensor, wide color gamut, 3D Touch
- OS: Apple iOS 11
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, 3GB of RAM, Apple A11 Bionic SoC
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 + telephoto F/2.8, live bokeh effects (including Portrait mode and Portrait Lightning), optical image stabilization, 2x lossless zoom, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12 (600Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay and for the first time for NFC tag reading too)
- Battery: 2,691mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Misc: Stereo speakers, Pressure-sensitive Home key with fingerprint scanner, Taptic Engine
- Design is getting long in the tooth now being used for the fourth year in a row
- No 3.5mm audio jack (ships with a Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter)
- No microSD slot
- I Tunes required for manual music upload
- No fast charger provided in the box (and the optional one is expensive)
- Video: camera recording mono audio only
There are no reviews yet.