Apple iPhone X Smartphone Full Specification, Review & Prices in Kenya. Announced on Sep 2017.
Apple iPhone X specs
- Body: Stainless steel frame, reinforced glass front, and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Space Gray, and Silver color options.
- Screen: 5.8″ bezel-less Super AMOLED screen of 1125 x 2436px resolution, 458ppi. HDR video support, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 11
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.39GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, Apple A11 Bionic SoC
- Memory: 3GB of RAM; 64/256GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 with OIS + telephoto F/2.4 with OIS, live bokeh effects (including Portrait mode and Portrait Lightning), 2x lossless zoom, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection autofocus, wide color gamut capture
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video, depth detection for Portrait mode and animoji
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12 (600Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple, NFC tag reading)
- Battery: 2,716mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Misc: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, Stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
- The notch not only is an eyesore but it has affected the UI design in unexpected ways
- Gone is the excellent TouchID fingerprint sensor
- No 3.5mm audio jack (ships with a Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter)
- No memory expansion via a microSD
- iTunes dependency for uploading content
- No fast charger provided in the box (and the optional one is expensive)
- Video camera still recording mono audio only
- iOS doesn’t seem to make the best use of the available screen real estate or doesn’t do a great job of replacing the Home button
There are no reviews yet.