Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Full Specification, Review & Prices in Kenya. Released 2020, February 14.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specs:
- Body: Hideaway Hinge; aluminum frames; Gorilla Glass 6; mirror finish; 183g
- Dimensions: Closed: 87.4 x 73.7 x 15.4-18.33 mm; Open: 167.9 x 73.6 x 6.9-7.2 mm
- Screen: 6.7-Inch Infinity Flex Adaptive AMOLED display with Ultra Thin Glass layered under polymer-based protective surface; FHD+ (1080 x 2636 px), 21.5:9 aspect ratio
- Cover Display: 1.1-inch (112 x 300 px) Super AMOLED
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Octa-core (1×2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485); Adreno 640 GPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM / 256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage (non-expandable)
- OS: Android 10; Samsung One UI 2.1
- Battery: 3,300 mAh, 15W Adaptive Fast Charge; Fast Wireless Charging; Wireless Powershare 9W
- Cameras: Primary: 12MP (f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS); Ultrawide: f/2.2, 12mm, 1.12µm; LED Flash
- Selfie camera: 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm; PDAF
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; USB-C
- Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. supports face unlock.
- It was launched in Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, and Mirror Gold colors and weighs 183g.
There are no reviews yet.