Apple iPhone 8 key specs
- Body: Aluminum 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Gray, and Silver color options.
- Screen: 4.7″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 750p resolution, 326ppi, True Tone adjustment via four-channel ambient light sensor, wide color gamut, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 11.
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A11 Bionic SoC.
- Camera: 12MP camera with F/1.8 lens, optical image stabilization, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture.
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay only).
- Battery: 1,821mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible).
- Misc: Stereo speakers, pressure-sensitive Home key with fingerprint scanner, Taptic Engine.
- Poor screen-to-body ratio (too much bezel for the size)
- No 3.5mm audio jack (ships with a Lightning to 3.5mm adapter)
- No microSD slot
- iTunes is still required for manual music upload
- No fast charger provided in the box (and the optional one is expensive)
- Video camera still recording mono audio only