Apple iPhone XS Smartphone Full Specification, Review & Prices check-in Kenya. Announced on Sep 2018.
Apple iPhone XS specs
- Body: Stainless steel frame, reinforced glass front, and rear, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Space Gray, Gold, and Silver color options.
- Screen: 5.8″ bezel-less Super AMOLED screen of 1125 x 2436px resolution, 458ppi. HDR video support, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 12
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic chip (7nm) – Hexa-core 2.49GHz (2x Vortex + 4x Tempest) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 4-core Apple NPU 2-gen
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/256/512GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 with OIS + telephoto F/2.4 with OIS, live bokeh effects (including Portrait mode and Portrait Lightning, adjustable blur), 2x lossless zoom, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection autofocus, wide color gamut capture
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording with wider dynamic range
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30/60fps video, digital video stabilization, depth detection for Portrait mode and animoji
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE (1 Gbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple, NFC tag reading)
- Battery: 2,658 mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Misc: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, (better) stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
There are no reviews yet.